- Clothing is donated by members of the community then given away for free (or for a free-will donation).
- It is run by all volunteers.
- We stock children's, men's and women's clothing & shoes. We also accept bigger baby items such as high chairs, strollers, bouncy seats, etc....
- We are open on Fridays from 11am-3pm and Tuesday evenings from 4-7pm.
- Our building is located behind Southworth Chevrolet, near the Bloomer Food Pantry's new building. 1005 9th av.
- The Clothes Closet is set up as a non-profit organization.
Email address is email@example.com